Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How are things going for you so far on this Tricky Tuesday? It is going very well so far here in central Tucson.

Well, I am just about finished with all of my tasks and Alexa is happy that I am on track. She is treating me to some "Boney". Ya Mon'.

I still have to start my painting project and I will very soon. I also have to replace some solar batteries in the post lights on the fence on the south side of the main house. Hey, it is heating up big time here in the Old Pueblo.

My search for a Airbnb in Rome, Italy has begun. I found one that is a block away from the Coliseum. I will continue to search around. I am also brushing up on my Italian so we don't have any problem getting around and asking for things. I miss my (fidanzata) very much because she was my Italian partner. She will be back in a few days.

I know that I am going to hit the Jacuzzi for sure later this evening. It felt so good last night. I hope that the day is going your way?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...