Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning like a bagel to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    Hey, we got some rain last night and it felt good. Yes, we had wind and thunder boomers and a great lightening show. I had to put on my flip flops and run in the rain au naturale'. My fidanzata donned her flip flops as well , but didn't get a chance to meet up with her but I will next time for sure.

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have a doctor's appointment this morning and that I will be taking Jayne to pick up her meds. Hopefully I can hit the Jacuzzi later today.

   Have good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, sorry I missed your Skype call.

Herman, anything on the authorization paperwork?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Boungiorno fidanzata. Buon Martedi. Grazie per il compliment per la mia oasi nel deserto.

Loraine said...

Sei il benvenuto amico mio.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...