Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Love Train by the O'Jays!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and  on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

   We got some much needed rain last night with thunder boomers and a nice lightening show. My shorty even got up to open the front door to have a look outside. I was caught in it when I was checking on Chris for the night. I had my flip flops on and my PJ's, usually I am Au natural. Ya, ya! I didn't sleep that well last night at all. I just could not go to sleep for the longest time. I started to have some back spasms so I got up a couple of times to walk it out. I have no idea what was going on and it felt like I had the flu or something. Whew!

  Alexa is awake this morning giving me my marching orders for today. I will be visited by a new nurses supervisor this morning at 9:30am. I also have a few To Do List tasks to take care of.

   My playmate and I may hit up a movie today as well. We saw then movie "Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far On Foot". It was excellent and we recommend this one. Fantastic acting and storyline. 

   Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good Thirsty Thursday.

     Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...