Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers!

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing?I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be making that move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with nice breakfast. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is talking up a storm at me this morning. She told me that I have a very busy day today that tops of by having dinner with Paula and Marty in downtown Tucson. We are going to try to fit in a movie this afternoon.

  Hey, the "Mahjong" fest that we hosted here last night was a ton of fun with another ton of food. The players were Elise, Shoo Shoo, Jayne and IO.

  The speed of the game this session was amazing and that is great. We enjoyed la birra and vino with our dinner. We grubbed on a Greek fare that was delicious. For dessert my playmate presented Pralines and Cream ice cream along with some ginger cookies.

  My girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Elise and I won a game or more. Sister Jayne fought a good fight but no games. It was a lot of fun.






  Well I had better get this say moving forward.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...