Thursday, October 13, 2016

What's Up?

What's Up?

How are you doing so far on this Thirsty Thursday? I am doing pretty good I must say. I am going to tackle the only thing left on my To Do List and that is to dander the fur-babies.

I just checked on Chris and Jayne and they are both doing well. Yes, they are! My playmate is in her office working on her desktop. We are going to hit he movies this afternoon to see. "The Girl On The Train" it is going to be a good one and my shorty read the book.

Well,, I had better get myself something to drink. Have a good rest of the day.

Jessie


Tiger, be careful.

JT, how are things at work today? How is George?

Ross and Denise, how are you guys?

Marcie, are you resting?

Jet, how is Red doing?

Sis, what is new in the GA?

Olivia, I sent you a Skype invite.

Vickie and Mike, what is new?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...