Saturday, October 15, 2016

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!
What are you up to? I hope that your day is going better than mine is?  I want call it a (SNAFU) but it is very close to being one.

First of all the Wildcats are getting beat badly by USC. Next I am scrambling to get things going for our upcoming  Murder Mystery Dinner. We have ran into what I call a major snag, but we will continue to move forward because that is how we roll.

I went to Party City to pick up a few things for the Mystery Dinner and we have so much more to do. It is stressful? You better know it, but we love hosting them.

My shorty and I both have been out hand washing our (machina's, das auto's). They are looking good nice and clean and shiny. Man that is a lot of work, eh?

Hey, Sheila just arrived and now it is going to be a party. Did I hear someone say gin and tonic? WooHoo! I need one or ten with all that is going on around here. 

Hope that your day is going better than mine is?
See Ya....Jessie

OUTBACK HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...