Friday, October 14, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!



REALLY! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO?


Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Biv, Devo (classic R&B)

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have another cup soon with the very last mini-danish that my shorty got for me.

   It is another nice morning here in Tucson. It is so very hard to get up to start the day because this is the best sleeping weather.

   I will be taking Chris to a doctor's appointment this afternoon. He will be happy to go because he will get his flirt on with his favorite nurse. Lucky dude! Smile!

  I have a few things to take care of on my To Do List and I will get them all completed for sure. My girlfriend Sheila will be spending the weekend with us and that always means it is party time. Yeah!

  We will be visiting "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. We will be joining Bobby and company. Can you say T-Bone special? My Playmate and I will for sure. Marv will be here for to care for Chris.

  Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a wonderful TGIF! Stay safe, happy and healthy.

   We watched a movie on "Netflix" CD. It was titled "Paying It Forward". It was very good and very touching. My Playmate and I Pay It Forward as much as we can. It is such a good feeling to do so.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Herman, thanks for checking for November rates for us.

Jet,  my sister so glad to see you on our blog. Thank you  so very much for posting to it. You can also click the comment section at the end of the blog and make a comment or two there as well. Thanks Sis!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...