Saturday, October 1, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey how are you doing? It has been a busy morning here at this household. Chris now has his van back and that is good.

My playmate and I finished painting the kitchen area of Chris's house and we have made progress in the living room. While we are doing that David put up a ceiling fan in Do Drop Inn room #2. I was watching Chris while I was painting.

My shorty is now at Fry's doing some grocery shopping. I am going to start to put furniture back as much as I can. I still need to pack for our trip to New York. Elise all packed and ready to go, but we will double check our lists and paperwork for sure.

We are going to a open house this evening for a short while.  We are planning on having dinner this evening while we watch our "Wildcats" play football. Go Cats! I also need to gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking today.

Hope all is going your way?
Cheers..Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...