Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!




Hey, was it a good one for you? It has been a pretty good Tricky Tuesday here.

I got all of the tasks on my To Do List completed and that makes me feel good. Yeah!

Chris and I relaxed this afternoon after David's shift ended. We watched TV and we listened to music. A good day.

I am caring for Chris this evening. My shorty is at her book club meeting at "Monteray Court". She is going to bring me back a chicken pot pie for dinner. I have a nice ice cold "Modela" waiting to be enjoyed. 

I will post more about our trip to New York tomorrow. I want to thank everyone for the emails and texts about today's posting.

Have a great evening and sleep well tonight.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Tiger and Ray, prayers will continue for you and the family.

Rosie,it was so good to see you live on Facebook. So cool. You rock!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...