Monday, October 10, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how are you doing? It is heating up a little bit here in the Old Pueblo. I do have to say that the nights make for some good sleeping weather.

Chris is up and relaxing. We took a stroll through the hood and now he is watching TV. My To Do List is complete for today. I got everything done that I had planned for today. Don't you love it when a plan comes together? I do big time.

The To Do List for tomorrow is just as long as today's was. Along with that a service person will coming by to have a look at the dryer in Chris's house to see why the dryer has a very load and annoying squeal.

I am starting to get a bit hungry, so I had better see what is available to grub on. Chat at you later.
Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...