Monday, October 17, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!


IT'S A MONDAY!


Mood:Bummed!  Gin Rummied!

Music listening: Girlfriend by Pebbles

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed soon. It was rough getting up this morning because the sleeping is so good.

    I am feeling a bit bummed this morning due to something that I did with the intention to help someone and it didn't turn out right. Lesson learned for me and I will keep moving forward.

   It is going to be a very busy day here in Tucson. My To Do List is quite full. Elise and I will be taking Chris to a doctors appointment this afternoon. It is just a routine wellness visit.

   I will post more about our trip to Brooklyn, New York later today. We enjoyed Sheila's visit over the weekend with us. She is so much fun to be with and it is good for her to come down to relax and let loose.

  My playmate and I saw the movie "Birth of a Nation" last night and it is a very powerful movie about Nat Turner. The movie was hard to watch and it was very saddening. It also made me very angry at what people have done due to one's skin color. Things have gotten better over the years but the hate and fear still lingers on. This movie is a very good teaching tool for all.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day but keep in mind it is a Monday, smile!
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...