Friday, October 14, 2016

Evening!

Evening!


WHERE IS MY FAVORITE NURSE? OH NO SHE DIDN'T!


Hey how are you doing? Well, Chris's doctors appointment went well with only one hitch. His favorite nurse stood her distance today. So Chris was unable to touch a thigh, a leg, boob or butt. He was not happy today but he will get over it. Smile! What a guy, eh?

Elise and Chris are watching Blue Bloods on Netflix. He is being very vocal and I think that he is still complaining about being let down today. I know how he feels because I get that way at times myself especially when things just drop off in the wrong direction without a valid reason. Like Chris I too will get over it, because we are (humans).

My girlfriend Sheila had a small (SNAFU) so she will not be here until tomorrow.  I am starving and I am looking forward to Cody's Beef and Bean tonight.
Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Joe, Erin and I are soooooo looking forward to Cody's! !

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...