Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how are you? Getting sleepy yet?Well, I am let me tell you. It has been a very long day, but I got all of tasks done on today's To Do List. WooHoo!

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good. We watched Blue Bloods with Chris.

 I am caring for Chris tonight and he is resting nicely on his new APP mattress and pump. Elise is in her office on her desktop.

Tomorrow is going to be a little less hectic at least I hope so. I have to be sharp and bring my (A) game for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Shoo and Stu I hope that you have enough cash to give away because I will take it. Smile!

Have a good night everyone. Tomorrow is a Humper! Right Jane?
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...