Monday, October 24, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Got To Give It Up by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good and hot this morning. I am eyeing a piece of "Popeye's Chicken" this morning. Yes, I woke up with munchies again.

   Elise and I saw the movie "Jack Reacher" last night and it was good and loaded with action. It may be a busy day here in central Tucson for me. I just looked at my To Do List for this week. It is going to be a very busy week indeed.

   This morning I am going to drop in "Lowe's" to pick up some paint and painter's tape. I need to finish up withe ceiling in Chris's kitchen and living room area.  After that the only room that has not been painted while be the computer room. Jayne wants to help with the painting again to make it go faster.

  Elise and I want to get the outside block walls painted before it gets cold. Well, I need to get my groove on. Have a good Monday and enjoy it if you can.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...