Monday, October 10, 2016

It's A Monday! We're Back!

Good Morning!


ELISE MAKING HER WAY BACK TO TOWNE PLACE SUITES AT THE TUCSON AIRPORT.


Mood: Content! Refreshed!

Music listening to: Return Of The Mack by Mark Morrison

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is so good that I will have another cup. Well, we are back from the Big Apple and we had a very nice time. We did a lot of walking on this trip and it took it's toll on both of us and we are avid walkers. At least we thought so, smile! We will give more info about the trip as soon as we get back to the real world here in Tucson.

   We want to thank Janye who was the primary caregiver for Chris while we were away for doing an outstanding job with Chris. We also thank all of the caregivers who cared for Chris as well. We have some good caregivers, and Chris appreciates you all.

   Elise and I have so much catching up to do and it is going to take a day or two at least. I have lots of photos to go through that I will post as soon as I can. I also need to complete Septembers photo book as well. We have a few things to take care of that Chris needs to be done as well and these are the priority.

   We also want to thank Meg, Lois, and Drusilla for keeping an eye out for us as well while we were away. Thanks guys.

   Well, I don't know where to start but I just have to dive in and get busy. Have a good day and remember it is a Monday. I have planned my work and now it is time to work it. Right Sweet Pea?

Later..Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Ray and family, your are in our prayers daily.

Herman, thank you for the great Marriott rates.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...