Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Sexy Lady by Jay Z

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and I will have a mini danish with my second cup. It is another nice morning here in central Tucson. This is some very nice sleeping weather I must say.

   Well, Chris got through the night without any problem with his new APP mattress and pump. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

   I have quite a few errands to take care of today to include a trip to the airbase. My To Do List is packed with things to do. I must get them all done so I can be ready for Shoo and Stu this evening. It is going to be a night of good food, vino, skill, cutthroat strategy and Mahjong. Of course I will be victorious tonight and I will be taking all of the bootie tonight Shoo. Jane did you go there? Of course you did, smile!

  I will completing September's photo book today as well. Have a good Humper and spoon when you can right Jane? Yeah!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, thank you for the Skype video message. Send more of them.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...