Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!


JAYNE PAINTING UP A STORM



Mood: Content! Gin Rummied!

Music listening to: Hit Em Up by Blue Cantrell (Buckwild)

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave so she will be over to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. Of course a second cup will be had. We are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning for breakfast. Pat may join us this morning.

  Hey, I just looked over my To Do List for today and I have a couple of things to take care of that I am sure will get done. I will also finish up Chris living room and kitchen area today. A little touch up work is needed and my playmate likes the way it turned out. Jayne and I worked hard yesterday to get her done. Thanks Jayne for helping us. We appreciate it and you very much.

  Hey, how about Cleveland last night. WooHoo! One more to go and I will collect on my bet with my shorty for the loser to treat at "Johnathan's Cork". Jane, it is not looking good,eh?

  We are meeting up with Shoo, Stu, Paula and Marty this evening for dinner at "Zemam's". Of course the food will be good and the vino will be abundant! Yeah buddy!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have good Sunday and remember that tomorrow is Monday.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, always good to hear from you.

Marcie, take it slow sister.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Looks like you found a gem with Jayne!

Jessie said...

Hi girlfriend (Loraine). Yes , Jayne is a true gem. We are glad that she found us. Chris totally loves her.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...