Saturday, October 22, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zap

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will be making it to the light soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is ready to be filled. It is a nice bold (Kona) coffee that I just finished grinding the beans. Wunderbar! David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   We enjoyed Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. The play at "Live Theater Workshop" was very good well done. It got a standing ovation that was well deserved. A powerful play about culture and religion and the price that it brings most of the time.

   My To Do List has a few things on it that are going to take some time to complete today, but I am on. Our Murder Mystery Dinner is coming up fast and my playmate and I are preparing for it. We are looking forward to it.

   My shorty and I may go to the movies today and of course we are going to watch the World Series game. Go Cubbies!

   I am going to post more about our New York trip a little later this morning. Have a good weekend and enjoy yourself.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...