Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Hello!

Hello!
What's up?  I just got back from running my errands. I am almost done with my To Do List for today except for three things.

I have to get them completed before we head out to the "Mahjong "fest at Shoo and Stu's home. On one of my tasks I need more document protectors to complete it and I may not get that all done today. The protectors are for the September Photo Book. I also need to start up the October Photo Book as well.

I do know one thing is that I am starving big time. I just may order a Blackjack Pizza for lunch with some wings or I may dash by Fry's and pick up some fried chicken. My stomach and I are having a serious conversation right now and my stomach is winning. Smile!

The weather is so nice right now and I wish that it would stay like this all of the time, but no this is the Arizona desert, eh? Hope that your day is going well? Chat at you later.
Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...