Monday, October 31, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day good? Chris and I relaxed, rested, and movie up all afternoon. We love those horror movies, yes we do.

I worked on our upcoming Murder Mystery Dinner. It is coming along nicely. Tomorrow my To Do List is very lengthy, and I hope to complete it. 

Elise prepared some chili for dinner. We also had crackers, baby carrots, tomatoes and cottage cheese. It was very good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her desktop. She will be leaving soon for the Tucson Women's Chorus practise.

Have a good night and beware of those withes, ghouls and goblins.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...