Saturday, October 1, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Confused!

Music listening to: My, My, My by Gill

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and for some reason I am hungry this morning. I wonder what that is about, eh? David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   My shorty and I are going to pick up Chris's van this morning. I am also going to do a little more painting and touch up work in the kitchen and living room area.

   We will be reviewing our packing for New York today as well to make sure that we have what we need. We are looking forward to this trip. It is going to be another busy day here in central Tucson for Elise and I.

   Have a great weekend and stay safe. 
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Hey we got some great news last night from our nephew Zack. Yes, Zack has asked Mary Lu to marry him and  she said yes. WooHoo! We are happy for them.

Marcie, how are you feeling?

Happy Birthday Jim!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...