Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Is your day over? Well, mine is still going strong. I am caring for Chris tonight. Chris and I have been enjoying watching horror movies this afternoon. We love them.

Well, my To Do List has been completed for today. Tomorrow will be another busy day for me, and I am ready to rock and roll.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We enjoyed French Toast, sausages and coffee. Oh so good! We are watching the World Series and Cleveland is doing very well so. Jane, need I say more? Nope! Smile!

Our cable box is acting up tonight. We get sound on all channels except channel 11 (Fox) were the game is being presented. So we are watching the TV with the radio on. We called and a tech will be out tomorrow to replace the box.

I picked up the paint to finish Chris's kitchen and living room. Once that is all done we will start to tape up the computer room.

We hope that you are having a good evening. Sleep well and have a glass of a good red (vino).
Nite.......Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...