Monday, October 10, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!


The day is almost done. How did yours go? Chris enjoyed the day very much, he was laughing and smiling for most of it. That is always a good thing and it makes for a good day.

I got everything done today and tomorrow I hope to follow suit. I even had to add two items to tomorrow's To Do List. Yeah!

We had corn on the cob, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, and small potatoes for dinner. It was all good. We watched Blue Blues and House of Cards on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is at the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. Hopefully  I will get plenty of sleep so I can tackle tomorrow. Have a great evening and sleep well.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...