Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!



Music listening to: So Ruff, So Tuff by Zapp

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon making her way to the gym to swim. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. It is another fine morning here in Tucson. Chris is relaxed and listening to the radio. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I am looking over my To Do List and it is a short list today. So I will take it slow and easy today hopefully. I will post more about our trip to New York with more pictures later this morning.

  Have a good Tricky Tuesday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

Please keep those prayers flowing for my sister Tiger, Ray and the family.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...