Thursday, October 27, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

PAPA JOHN AND JANE GETTING FRISKY

GOT CRABS WITH A MODELO

LOVE THOSE WINGS TO THE BONE. I FORGOT MY NUTS!


Yo, how is it going for you so far on Thirsty Thursday? I is going very well so far, and that is good. Chris is relaxing with Jayne.

My playmate and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon at Park Place Mall. We have not been there in quite a while.

We has such a good evening with Jane and Papa John at "Humble Pie". We enjoyed watching the game and chowing down on pizza's, wings, beer and wine. It is a very cozy place I must say

My pizza came out late due to a mix up in the kitchen. Our waiter was from London and he apologized for the delay, but the pizza was delicious.

We hope that your day is going well. My sister Marcie enjoyed the write up about the Murder Mystery Dinner and so did Mary on the East Coast.

Have a good one. Gotta run.
Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...