Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!


OUTBACK SHEILA


Mood: Content! Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to: Stutter by Joe

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready position. Sheila is knocking out some zz's in Do Drop Inn room #2. We are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast. I got a Facebook message from Pat saying that she will see us there this morning. Cool!

   My To Do List doesn't have too much to be done today. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. My playmate and I are going to the movies this evening to see "Birth Of A Nation". The reviews are very good and Jane and Papa John recommended it.

   Well, I had better get my (Mojo) working. Have a great Sunday.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...