Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye (classic baby-making music) R&B

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and there must be some fog somewhere because the horn is sounding. Smile! My playmate will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed shortly. Another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. Windows open and a chill is in the air that makes sleeping oh so good.

   I have a busy day today by looking at my To Do List. First I will be taking Buttercup to be groomed this morning early. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

  We are going to the movies this afternoon to see the "Accountant" it has gotten good reviews and the previews were great.

   I will post some more about our trip to New York later in the day. Have a good Humper. Jane I have no doubt that you will, right sweet pea? 

   My playmate brought home a very nice and very good chicken pot pie from Monteray Court last night. I got it done with a very nice ice cold birra. WooHoo!

  Have a good one and we will chat at you later.
Prost......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...