Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is over and I am about to hit the sheets. I got all of my To Do List taken care of and that is very important the me.

Now for the bad news, yes I said the bad news. I did not win one game tonight at the "Mahjong" fest. Elise won a game, Stu won a game and Shoo Shoo well, she won three games. It was a fun evening but it was rigged I tell you. We had a great dinner, good vino, and dessert treats. Hey it was all good.

The problem was when Shoo Shoo presented the (nuts) it was a sign that  I was doomed. Stu knows what I am talking about without a doubt. So I decided to go along and I grabbed a hand full of (nuts) and I started to shake my nuts and Shoo Shoo got that gleam in her eye and the I knew that I was done for the night. She began to win big time and my tiles were non-existent all night long.

Next time we meet up it will be here and I will have a little something for her and it will not be me shaking my (nuts). Thank you guys for a wonderful evening. My shorty has hit the sheets already and I believe that Chris and and Jayne have too.

So I will say good night and I will chat at you tomorrow.
Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...