Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how goes it? Well, I have been a very, very busy person this morning. I have been sorting out clothes that were on the futon in the computer room. I have been in there for hours and I am beat already.

I have only tackled about half of my To Do List so far. I will continue on until my mission is complete. I tell I need a beer of a whole six pack. Now I don't want Shoo and Stu to get the wrong idea that I will not be fit and ready for our "Mahjong" fest tomorrow night. I will be good and ready and I will have a few cans and bottles to redeem if I get short on cash like my girlfriend Shoo Shoo thinks. Just remember the last time we met for "Mahjong" Yeah Buddy!

I am staving about right now and I am thinking "Blackjack Pizza", but no I will control myself hopefully. Well, I had better get back to my To Do List. Hope that your Tricky Tuesday is going well? Oh yeah Chris's dryer is back to working again after $147.82. That is part of my "Mahjong" money!

See Ya!......Jessie

Sister Mary, good to hear from you today. Sorry to hear about your phone catching a virus.

Olivia, what is for dinner tonight?

P.S. I have downloaded the New York pics so now I will have to look through them before I post them to our blog.

Sheila, looking forward to you weekend stay with us. Can you say Gin and Tonic? I bet you can!




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...