Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Busy!

Music listening to: Rub You The Right Way by Johnny Gill

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Shorty popped up along with me this morning  to start her day. I was looking for Jane when I woke up because she said that if she had trouble sleeping that she would pop over. Well, no Jane so I am taking it she slept well, smile! Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. So good that I am going to have a second cup with a mini danish that my playmate got for me. Yeah!

  It is going to be a very busy day for me today. It starts off with a tech coming to repair the squeal in Chris's dryer. Yep, he will be here at around 8:00am or so. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  So I had better get my groove on. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...