Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood; Defeated!

Music listening to: Miami by Will Smith

  It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will making her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

  I will be putting on the kettle very soon and I need a cup or two badly this morning. I will enjoy a mini-danish along with it. It is a bit chilly here in the main house this morning. I didn't want to get up to get this day started.

  Jayne is here caring for Chris this morning. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I am still reeling from my defeat at the hands of Shoo Shoo at last night's "Mahjong" fest. I must give her props she played very well last night.

  I have a not so busy day today. I just finished looking over my "To Do List" and I can slow my roll today. So my playmate and I may hit up a movie this afternoon. I have to get "Do Drop Inn" room #2 prepared for Sheila's visit this weekend. It will be "Gin and Tonics" weekend for sure, smile.

  Well, I had better get to it and put the kettle on. Have a good Thirsty Thursday!
Ciao......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...