Friday, October 14, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

BOBBY, JOE AND ERIN


How are you? did your day measure up like you wanted it? It has been a pretty good one hear but I did have a few stressful moments that I wish could have gone a different way. Anyhow I am the type of person who will continue to move forward and take each day as a lesson learned. Nuff said!

We just got back from "Cody's Beef And Bean". We met and had a very nice evening with Bobby's company Erin and Joe. The food was as good as always the Burgundy was right on time. Of course Bobby was Bobby.

My playmate has hit the sheets already and I will do the same soon to read a little bit. Have a great night and sleep well.
Prost......Jessie and Elise

Tomorrow we are looking forward to Sheila's visit and her stay in Do Drop Inn room #2.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...