Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



How is it going? It is such a nice day here in the desert of Tucson. Are you staying busy?
I am for sure today.

I have taken care of all of my To Do Tasks, I even got a few more things taken care of for the Mystery Dinner. It is coming along nicely on our part, which is a big part.

Elise is in her office on her desktop. I just returned from driving around looking for photo opts for October's Photo book.

Are you ready for the first game of the World Series. We are and I must say go Cleveland it is going to be a good series.

I am starting to get a headache so I had better get something to eat. It seems like the munchies have returned. Smile.

Stay safe....Jessie

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Jessie, when you have unexpected, but not overwhelming circumstances, that throw you off schedule, how do you reassess your to do list. For example, we had a windstorm in the foothills that created new things to do, but I still have the other routine tasks...I feel I should reset according to priorities as much as possible, and get back on routine as soon as possible. ..correct??

Jessie said...

Hi Bobby,
I move what I missed to the next day. If something comes up that is a priority I add that to that day that it occured. I never delete anything from my To Do Lists, I move it forward but if your lists starts to fill it means that for me that I am not doing he best that I can do.

Bobby said...

Makes sense...so then it becomes not just a matter of to do, but also a matter of time management. ...and, if the to do list is not getting shorter, a matter of speed as well as good management. Got it!! Thanks. .am getting pretty good at lists!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...