Monday, October 24, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Is your day over? Hey we got rained on this evening with thunder boomers. So cool.

I was taping the ceiling and walls today but I had to stop because I almost took a tumble. The ladder decided to slide while I was on it, so I will wait until tomorrow when someone else is here.

Elise prepared leftover tuna casserole that was better then when she made it. We watched Blue Blue on Netflix and The Foster's as well.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is at the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practise. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me and my To Do List. I will be picking up more items for the Murder Mystery Dinner.

Have a good evening and sleep well.
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

Jane and John, welcome home. Jane I was running in the rain only in my flip flops. I got a new pair and they are great. Refreshing!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...