Saturday, January 26, 2013

What's Up?

Hello,

Well, the marathon bridge game is in full swing. The rain has stopped for now and we are under a flood advisory.

Good thing we don't have anything planned for today except to cheer on our Wildcats. Go Cats! My banana/orange smoothie is very good. Elise served crackers, cheese, prosciutto, jelly beans and snicker bars to the bidders and shufflers.

I took a sample of the prosciutto and it is so good. I will catch up on my email and I may read for awhile on my Kindle. I don't want to distract the bidders, smile!

Hope things are going well for you so far today?
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Loraine, what are you doing?

Hey, are you receiving the music from my playlist? Let me know, OK?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm cleaning today. No one else volunteered. What's up with that!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...