Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

     How are you feeling on this the first day of 2013? I started the day off at 12:ooam awake and welcoming the New Year.

      I was up and at it this morning at 5:40am. Elise is lost in her cave this morning and it is going to be awhile before she greets the New Year. Smile!

      We were joined by Bobby and John for some black-eyed peas, rice, cornbread, apple pie, and plenty of champagne for Elise,Bobby and I. Bobby also prepared some White Russian's as well. I do believe that is why Elise is lost in her cave this morning, smile! It's cool though.

       I am feeling pretty good this morning and I am loaded with energy. WooHoo! We are going to a tea this evening at Marcia's house and that should be a lot of fun.

        I am having a nice hot cup of coffee and I am thinking eggs with cheese. Hmmmmm! John stayed overnight and he is caring for Chris this morning. He will be relieved at 1:00pm by Angelica.

        Again we wish you and yours a very Happy New Year and all of the blessings that it brings.

Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet are you awake sisters?

Loraine, wake up!

Jane and John, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Paula and Marty, have a great day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yes! It's 1213! I know it's going to be a great year for us all!

Hugs!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...