Sunday, January 27, 2013

Good Night!!

Good Night!

Well, we just got back from having a wonderful dinner at"Bella D' Auria, a very good Italian restaurant.

We joined up with Jane and John for a great meal, vino, dessert and friendship. Jane and John got Coconut shrimp and Elise and I got Bella wings as an appetizer. 

Elise got a Pasta Pomadori salad, I got Spaghetti with meat sauce. Jane and John got shrimp dishes but each was just a bit different than the other. Jane and John shared a cheesecake.

Bella D' Auria was not packed when we got there but it was filling up very fast when we were leaving. Excellent food and service.

Elise is working a crossword puzzle as I am posting to our blog. After Rosemary leaves for the night I will check on Chris and I will call it a day. I have to get up for my physical appointment that is at 9:00am.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great evening and sleep well.

Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, take a break from cleaning and rest.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Jane and John, thank you for a wonderful evening. John lets talk more about going to Amsterdam while Jane is in Japan searching for little things, eh? Smile!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...