Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Good Night! Brrrr!

Good Night!

    Well, it is still cold here in Tucson and it is supposed to continue throughout the night. How was you day?

    I stayed inside for the most part today except to water the plants and trees. I got caught up on a few things and I made a few reservations for upcoming stay-cations and trips.

    Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had crisp bacon, eggs, toast and plenty of coffee. Yummy!

    I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is checking her email. I plan on reading a chapter or two on my Kindle after Chris is totally down for the count.

    I am going out to the DDC tomorrow to pick up our perks and I will pull a few slots. I was hoping the Rosemary would have joined me but she opted out.

    Have a great evening and sleep well. 
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, yes I bet you have a lot of heat, smile. Stay warm and toasty.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Olivia, good to hear from you.

Shoo and Stu, stay warm.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...