Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!

Mood: Very Alert!

Music listening to: Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

     TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to get her day started. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot and I made a strawberry/orange/pineapple smoothie for later in the day. I did not sleep well last night, I tossed and turned. I woke up this morning with one of those feelings that things are not right and that something is going to upset me. So I am being very alert and cautious.

     Well our Wildcats lost to Oregon last night it had to happen but not to the Ducks. It was a good game though. I think the Cats lost due to the hypnotic playing floor and the loud uniforms and shoes of the Ducks. It messed with their minds and I had me in a trance as well. Lucky Ducks! Smile.

     We are going to Cody's Beef and Bean this evening for dinner. We will be joined by Bobby. Bobby has been busy getting ready for the Wizardfest that he is hosting at his house tomorrow evening. It should be a fun evening loaded with lots of laughs and friendship.

   I have to run and errand sometime this morning and I need to get in a visit to the DDC before I lose my perks. Have a great day stay safe. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Jane and John have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

Loraine, are you ready? My dealing hands are buffed and ready to put a beat down on you for sure. I will have my camera at the ready and my Mojo is ready to work it's Wizard magic on you. May the best Wizard wear the pointy hat.

2 comments:

Enya Goddard Daveeda said...

alright I've had enough!! it's not like you are the only 2 people who have ever held a deck of wizard cards in your hands ...come down off your pointy hat-ted high horse and realize i may have thrown a game or three in the interest of fun and friendship....but, now your on my turf and the tequilla worm has turned...see u Sat!!!!

Loraine said...

It's going to be a fight until the end - but not only are my hands buffed, my fingernails are ready for any special feats required of them. You may not want to sit next to me! Just saying....

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...