Monday, January 28, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious

Music listening to: Freak Like Me by Adina Howard

   It's a Monday! Take it slow! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave and she may or may not be getting up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   My smoothie is tasting pretty good this morning. I will have some coffee later. I will be heading for my physical shortly. Other than that I have no plans for today.

    I will keep this post short so I can get Chris settled and then it is off to see my doctor. Have a good day and enjoy the day.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...