Saturday, January 5, 2013

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

Well, it is still cool outside and the fire-pit is loaded and ready to go. Elise is playing bridge this afternoon and I hope that she makes it back before the game starts.

John will be working this evening with Chris instead of Rosemary.Well, I made a few changes in the Do Drop Inn room #2. Elise loved the changes and my sister Tiger really likes it. You will see why when I post the pics to our blog.

I am thinking pizza for some reason, but I will stay focused until we hit the Outback later this evening.We hope that your day is going well.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Do Drop Inn Room#2




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...