Saturday, January 26, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Elise playing video games on the laptop.

Icy cold Jack and Coke.
Good Morning!     

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: Raindrops Outside of the Window.

     It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off several times during the night but I put feet to the floor at 5:00am. Elise is not in here cave this morning so she will be up and headed for the pool. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and a strawberry smoothie is waiting on me as well. We are being rained on here in Tucson and it is supposed to continue doing so for the next couple of days. No complaints here at all.

      Elise and I had  a very nice, restful stay-cation at the Courtyard Marriott at the Williams Center. We relaxed played lots of games, devoured my famous tuna dip and we enjoyed our Jack and Cokes.

       We visited the DDC for a few hours and we had a great. time there and we ate dinner at the buffet. We used our perks and saved a bit of cash there. 

       We enjoyed a nice breakfast on Friday more at the Good Egg. After breakfast we took a nice walk around the hotel area. We checked out and we returned home to unload the Tacoma. After that we went to the movies to see "Gangster Squad" starring Sean Penn. It was very good and it had tons of shoot-em ups, car chases and car wrecks. It was way better than I though it would be.

       We then proceeded to "Oregano's" for a thin crust pizza and a bottle of red. We love going there every three months. We also had a Bellini for dessert. You cannot go to Oregano's and not have a Bellini.

       We returned home and Elise and I both hit the sheets. Elise read for awhile and I played a short game on our tablet. Next thing I know I was counting Bellini's in my sleep. Man was I relaxed! I got up a bit later to check on Chris and I returned back to sleep again. It was a great stay-cation.

       Well, Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here today at 11:00am. There will only be one table for this marathon. John is here caring for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

       Have a great day and stay safe.

Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Thank you Herman!

       

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...