Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is almost over and it has been a good one. How was yours? Elise went to her book club meeting at Vivace's Pizza and I have to tell you the pizza was fantastic.

I had a couple of glasses of red with it and that did the trick, I am stuffed. Tomorrow I will have a chocolate banana smoothie to start the day.

We are all packed and ready to go on our stay-cation. I made my famous tuna/jalapeno dip and it is delicious. I will give my brother Herman a call as soon as we check into the Courtyard Marriott.

Well, I had better get ready to hit the sheets. We have to take Chris to see his primary doctor tomorrow very early. He has an appointment set for 8:20am.

We hope that your day has been a good one? Sleep well, and dream pleasant dreams.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet sleep tight.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, no snoring!


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...