Friday, January 11, 2013

Brrrr!

What's up?            

Well, I got my errands taken care of this morning. Elise is at the gym and Chris is ready to get up in his chair. 

It is going to be cold for the whole weekend. So I am going to load up the fire pit with mesquite and some starter paper. A cold night and a hot fire is great.

I just finished doing a few exercises to make sure that I am ready for the Wizard Fest. I did a few sets of   finger stretches, balled fists sets, slamming cards on the table, margarita curls, and a few dozen Arizona Saguaro salutes as well. I am beat! 

Hope that your day is going well so far?
Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...