Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: I'm Easy by Lionel Richie

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is fresh,hot,and good this morning. NO smoothie this morning because I am out of the fixings, but Elise is going to remedy that today.

   We are going out for breakfast this morning at the "Egg Connection" our favorite place for breakfast. After breakfast I will be getting my to-do list together for next week.

   We will be on a stay-cation here in Tucson starting on Wednesday and it will end on Friday evening. Thanks again to my brother Herman and those great rates.

   Well, I need to get this day rolling along. Have a good Sunday and lookout for Monday.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up.

Loraine, are you still sleeping?

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu,stay safe.

Bobby, what are you up to today? Tennis?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...