Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Adventurous

Music listening to: Give It To Me By Rick James

    It's a Hump Day! How are you doing on this first Hump Day of 2013? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning, so she will not be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I downed a leftover sparerib post haste this morning and it was so good. I have to run a couple of errands this morning to include stopping at Office Depot for some office supplies.

     Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. I am going to start shredding old paperwork today to free up some filing space. It is  cold one this morning here in Tucson. It is about 37 degrees right now. Brrrrrr!

    Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good one and be careful and stay warm.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up my sisters.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Flo, thank you for the wonderful comments about me at the tea yesterday. You had me floating on a cloud. Give a shout out to John.

Shoo and Stu, how are you?

Jane and Papa John, what are you up to today?

Rosie, how are things in Aussie Land?

Here are a few pics of The Do Drop Inn room#2. I am still working on it but it is coming along nicely.





2 comments:

Loraine said...

That Do Drop Inn is pretty special!

Jessie said...

Thank you Loraine, I appreciate that a lot.
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...