Monday, January 7, 2013

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Cheerful

Music listening to: If You Don't Know Me By Know by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off a 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is way into her cave this morning, and I am not sure when she will be making an appearance this morning. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I am thinking about a banana smoothie as well, maybe later! I have a couple of errands to run this morning to include a tine test and I am going to get my ears lowered as well at the airbase. I also need to get some paperwork notarized too!

     We saw the movie "Jack Reacher" it was way better than we expected. We recommend that you give it a go. Lot's of good actors are in it and Tom Cruise did a very good job.

    Well, I had better get this Monday moving along. Have a good one.
Later.........

Tiger, Marcie, Jet get busy sisters.

Loraine, work those brain cells and get in a few reps of shuffling to right cards. The Wizard has spoken.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Flo and John stay busy.

Olivia, how are you?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...