Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cold Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!          

Mood: Frozen

Music listening to: When I Hear Music It Makes Me Dance

    Cold, Cold Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing Arizona? We are in the ice age for sure. I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep, I mean deep in her cave this morning, but she will shiver her way up to start her day and maybe not, smile. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good but we need a couple of hot toddies this morning and I may suggest that to Elise for a little later in the day. I just made a banana,strawberry, mango and pineapple smoothie and it so good. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    I have no plans set for today and that is good because it is too cold to go outside. It is 18 degrees right now, unheard of hear in Tucson. I went out to get the paper and I heard this thunder like noise that was getting closer and closer. I rushed back inside and I looked out the window and I swore I saw two dinosaurs go by. Smile!

    Well, I had better get myself thawed out like a pork chop, eh? Have a good day and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Brrrrrr.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, got heat?

Jane and John, let go of those blankets.

Shoo and Stu, stop putting that alarm clock on snooze.

Flo and John, got hot chocolate?

Ross and Denise, send that heat to us.

Rosie, I may make a trip to the DDC tomorrow are you game?

Rosie, down under have a good one. 

Monna, how are you?

Bobby, got long johns?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Are you kidding? I've always got heat! (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...