Friday, January 4, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: All That She Wants Is Another Baby!

    TGIF! What is up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I am not sure if she will be putting feet to the floor anytime soon.Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking eggs a cheese already. It is a nice 41 degrees here in Tucson this morning and a bit windy.

     We have no plans set for today as of yet, but Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game this afternoon. I am going to start the New Year of on good note with the bidders and shufflers by not selling cars today. So bidders Happy New Year, but don't take this as a sign of weakness on my part. I will coming at you with fury at the next game for sure. So get ready and do some yoga, Pilate's, run a mile or two because you will be catching a taxi or a bus home, smile!

     Well, our Wildcats (heart attack Cats) are now 13 and 0. What a great game last night, wow! Can we make it 14 and 0 this weekend? Yes, we can!

      Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a great Friday and get ready for a good weekend.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet time to get up my sisters.

Loraine, I see a beat down coming you way next weekend.

Jane and John, have a great day.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Herman, I will be emailing you today about a stay-cation for this month.

Ross and Denise, you guys are roasting, eh?

Shirlene, how are you doing in New Orleans?

Olivia, what is new in the ATL?

Bobby,what are you up to today? How did your visit to the dentist go?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Aha, my handsome friend. Good looks does not a winner make! We'll see who shows some Wizardry panache next week!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...