Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello!

Hello,

Well, we are back at home after having a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise got the ham steak special and I got the chicken fried chicken special. We got it all down with plenty of hot coffee.

Elise is caring for Chris and i just got back from picking up a Green Giant smoothie from Whole Foods. A couple of my friends have mentioned this type of smoothie to me and so I decided to give it a go.

I have to tell you it is not bad at all. It has celery, kale, cucumbers and apples and one more ingredient that I don't recall. Elise and I are sharing it this morning. It is supposed to give you an energy lift we we see won't we? Smile!

Well, it is starting to really cloud up here in Tucson. We are supposed to have rain through Tuesday. Well, I am off to have another gulp of this Green Giant smoothie. 

Later.........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...